I am Ramona, a mother, kundalini yoga teacher, communication designer, life artist. I am daughter, friend, wife and mama. I play so many roles. So who am I? It is up to you.
I am interested in crafts, calligraphy, knitting, sewing, Non Violent Communication by Marshall Rosenberg, vegan and raw vegan foods, organic lifestyle, yoga and martial arts. I practise gatka and intuitive archery (more or less). I wear organic or second hand clothes and buy mostly organic produced food & cosmetics. I use greenpeace energy and try to recycle as much as I can.
My spiritual name is Raghubir Kaur which means ‚the keeper of Gods power‘.
- In 2002 I gave birth to my daughter.
- In 2006 I took part in the Kundalini yoga teachers training by 3HO (Happy Healthy Holy Organisation)
- In 2007 I took part in the gong training with my teacher Nanak Dev Singh.
- In 2008 I finished my studies as graphic/communication designer and gave birth to my son.
- At the end of 2008 I moved from Hamburg to Freiburg im Breisgau.
Here I establish my business, take care of my family and enjoy life as much as possible.
Now I am really curious on which path universe will lead me.
Thank you for visiting my blog and sharing a bit of life with me, be it active or passive.